- Ignore the “SIGN IN” feature at the top right if you have not donated online before or have forgotten your password.
- Input the amount you would like to donate, and if you would prefer to make that donation once, or weekly/monthly for a specified amount of time.
- Select how you would like to pay. EFT (electronic funds transfer) allows you to transfer funds directly from your checking or savings account to the YMCA Annual Campaign. We also accept all major credit cards.
- You can give in honor or in memory of a loved one if you choose.
- Click Continue to provide us with your contact information.
- While entering your contact information an alert might appear saying “The following people already exist in our records” indicating that you might already be in our system. You can ignore this alert by clicking on “I’m not any of these people.” We, the YMCA, will get this same alert upon receiving your donation and will take the appropriate steps to merge your accounts should a “duplicate” account be created.
- Click continue to tell us how you want to be recognized for your donation.
- Finally – click on "Make Donation" to submit your gift.
You will get a confirmation email confirming your donation.